Sonntag, 20. März 2011

92


Mattafix - To & Fro


Another day in Spring Break. But also the last. Tmrw is school again. Im not really excited to go to school again .. i kinda enjoyed relaxing, hanging out w/ friends and eating out every day..
today's a sunday. church in the morning, youth group in the morning. and K. behaved like a freaking idiot.
Last night (11:30pm) when we came back from C's house, K was reaaally tired... i mean really? this morning: "I didn't have enough sleep." Tell me please how lame Sophomores can be. :xx
So lame!
w/ his total trashy appearance, he drove us to sunday school. then, he sat down and pretended to be sleeping. well, i didnt care until S came into the room, i stood up and greeted her and he's just looking up, giving me a dirty look. K, honestly, why the heck do you think she is yours? :D she does NOT even like you back. he asked her twice out, she rejected both times. the whole morning he was just giving me more dirty looks when i talked to S. honestly, S and me are really great friends and if K has to poop around, let him be poopy :D i reallyy don't caaaare anymore!! that's it.

well, i kinda just hung around in the afternoon, studying and doing normal things. had a little reconnection w/ my friends in Germany. was really nice to know that people have not forgotten me yet. :)
i love y'all and I'll be coming back in 92 days <3.


Keine Kommentare: