Freitag, 18. März 2011

alles new.



Believe - Cher

life changed.
after i disappeared from our blogger-world for almost a year, i'd like to celebrate (haha) my comeback.
I learned a lot. my experiences expanded, my life totally changed. 
people who knew me are going to be able to tell the differences.
new experiences, new character, new life, new friends, new haircut.
and even when i go back to my old life, people are gonna recognize me differently. 
life changed.
and a new blog-era started.
When the old ends, there is also a beginning of something new.
And I realized how true that sentence actually is. In fact, I experienced it several times this year. Saying goodbye isn't always easy. But the excitement for the new was way bigger than I expected and honestly, this year is the best i could have EVER done in my life. 
This year is not over yet though. There is still time left until I'll say bye-bye to my current life and go back to my "old-new" one in Germany.
But to support my preparation to go back, I wanted to revive this llittle bitty part of my old me and call it my new me. :)

'BLOG, REVIVE!'
maybe i'm even gonna change the URL, i dont know yet.. 
love y'aalll :)))

I BELIEVE IN IT !


Keine Kommentare: